You must always ensure to buy a home which will ensure safety for your family. Some homes might look as though they are built with good quality materials, but in the later stage, there may be a lot of repair and maintenance costs to be looked for. Construction quality also portrays the resale value of your home, when you decide to sell it.
- Where is the proposed construction taking place, how is it accessed and what is being built?
- What is the total land area under consideration for the project and what will be built? Is the construction going to happen in phases? If yes, how?
- Which are the flats that are currently available and what are their sizes?
- Is there a differential pricing policy based on floors or the orientation of the flats? (Higher floors and premium orientations may cost progressively more)
- Are any modifications permitted in the flats? If yes, what kind of modifications/ upgrades are possible and what is the procedure to action the same from the buyer's end?
- Can multiple flats be combined to make a single flat?
- What are the common facilities and features provided in the residential complex?
Owning a luxury home is the dream of every person and it is not merely a status symbol. Though status plays an important role in it, it is more about enjoying all the comforts that you could think of in your home. In India, the term ‘luxury’ is often misused; as you can see almost every second project being termed as a ‘luxury project’, while all they offer are basic amenities. So, before getting into the nitty-gritties of the entire ‘luxury’ scenario in India, let us first define what exactly classifies as a ‘luxury’ property.
There has always been a clear conclusion that buying real estate in India does not necessarily means making profits. This notion has been in effect ever since the whole concept of buying property came into existence. However, with many alterations over the past few years the norm has defied the age old observations and has brought about a much-needed change in the industry. What was once a buyer’s nightmare is now their safe form of investment!
Nowadays, finding a home of one’s choice has become both easy and risky because of the wide variety of options available to choose from. A number of builders are out there providing you all that you require in a dream home in terms of construction, infrastructure, and much more.
However, finding out a home that matches your taste is not enough. Knowing a bit more technical details about your future home will keep things in your favour.