image descriprion
2, 2½, & 3 BHK Premium Residences

Privy to the city, Oasis is a place that leaves little to be accomplished and very little to be desired. Tucked at a rare spot and surrounded by greens, Oasis's ingenious structures, grand entrance, unrestrained surroundings and world class amenities lofts, one in an ambiance of exclusives, reserved only for the accomplished. Here's to a discovery of your private isle.

Project Partner

Funded by

Find yourself in the company of Life.

With two towers of 36 storeys spread across a lavish 3-acre land parcel, Acme Oasis has all it takes to change the skyline of Kandivali (East). Spaciously planned, Acme Oasis will have 2, 2.5 and 3BHK luxury residences and the 2 towers will barely occupy 10% of the space. The remaining 90% will be reserved open spaces, a lavish multilevel podium and premium lifestyle amenities such as a gymnasium, swimming pool, fully equipped club-house, steam and Jacuzzi, astronomy deck, mini-theatre, children's play area, senior citizen's area, and a host of other inspiring leisure and high living amenities.

2 imposing towers of 36 storeys spread across 3 acres of land
Excellent connectivity - Located in very close proximity to Western Express Highway & Kandivali Railway Station
50+ lifestyle amenities & features including – Gym, Swimming Pool, Club House, Mini Theatre, Children’s Play Area, Guest Rooms. Jogging Track, Day Crèche etc.
Grand 23’3’’ heighted entrance lobby
Next Gen – Advanced 4 tier security systems
Over 90% of space reserved for grand multi-level podium, lifestyle amenities & open spaces
One of the tallest developments in the locality.
Not found what you are looking for? Click Here
Oasis Location
  • The location of the project remains exceptional with the Western Express Highway (WEH) being just a short 5-minute drive away.
  • The project will have a direct access from the Akruli road opposite Mahindra & Mahindra Yellow Gate and the residents can expect spectacular uninterrupted, panoramic views of the Aarey Milk Colony and the National Park.
  • All
  • 3D Views
  • Plans and Layouts
  • Video
Oasis Amenities
Internal
  • Laminated Wooden Flooring in Master Bedroom
  • Elegant vitrified flooring
  • Non-toxic paints
  • Doors with veneer-style laminate
  • Branded sanitary fittings
  • Elegant modular switches
  • Concealed wiring – Shock proof wires
  • Granite top platform & Service platform in Kitchen
  • All Window sills in Granite / Marble
  • Concealed Plumbing
  • Glazed tiles upto 7 feet in bathrooms
  • Branded stainless steel kitchen sink
  • Branded SS fitting and hinges on the main door
  • Exquisite French Style Windows
External
  • Swimming Pool
  • Gymnasium
  • Grand Club House
  • Children’s Play Area
  • Senior Citizen’s Zone
  • Day Crèche Area
  • Mini Theatre
  • Table Tennis room
  • Carom area
  • Chess area
  • Cards Room
  • Multi-purpose court
  • Grand Entrance Lobby
  • Guest Rooms
  • Community Party Zone
  • Bio-metric entry with password
  • Video door phones
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Business Lounge with Wifi
  • Waiting Area
  • Jogging Track
  • Steam Room
  • Sauna
  • Jacuzzi
  • Astronomy Deck
  • High Speed Elevators
  • Concierge Service
  • Aerobics & Yoga Room
  • Library
  • Mini lagoon with kids pool
  • Net Cricket pitch
  • Basketball court
  • Amphitheatre
  • Doctor’s clinic

Latest Construction Images

Last updated on April 2017
  • Over 90% of space reserved for grand multi-level podium, lifestyle amenities & open spaces. Only 10% is used for the construction of the 2 towers
  • A club house of over 50,000 sq feet
Share Acme Oasis with loved ones

Need more details about the Offer?

I provide my consent to be contacted for the Acme Projects, even if I am registered with NCPR.
 

 

Show Flat