The Acme Culture
The team at Acme is growing, and is always on the lookout for bright minds who have a vision for the future. Being a part of Acme allows you to grow and evolve in the industry. With flexi-hours, qualitative appraisals, performance incentives, open-door policies you will be supported all along the way. This is a place to unleash your creativity while also being encouraged to pursue higher education.
DiversePeople from all backgrounds
DifferentTalent with varying calibres
DistinctPersonalities that stand out
Current PositionsIt takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Marketing Internship/Assistant Manager / Manager - Indirect TaxesApply Now Experience : 3 - 5 years Qualification: Chartererd Accountant Job Description
- Good working Knowledge and On Hand Experience in Indirect Tax- Service Tax, GST, VAT etc. & Direct Tax – TDS returns
- Supervise & manage taxation team.
- To ensure compliance with Law Timely filing of tax returns, payments & related compliances
- Regular updates on latest developments with regard to taxation & statutory requirements
- Coordination with Tax Consultants
- Analyze and recommend improvement potentials for tax issues in order to improve the timely and proper compliances with statutory requirements and increase efficiency.
- Attend various routine queries raised by the department and submit the required details and submissions after getting it verified from Consultant if necessary.
- Supervise Promotors Accounts
- Handle Service Tax Audit, GST Audit etc.
ACME Marketing Internship 2020Apply Now
- We would love to work with an enthusiastic Marketing Intern and brain storm on creative ideas to help achieve our Marketing Goals.
- Your insightful contributions will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing process under the guidance of our DGM Marketing.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of online marketing techniques, content writing and social media platforms.
- This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide knowledge on various Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Help manage the Blogs Section of the official website along with scheduling and writing content for the same
- Prepare Presentations as required and delegated by the team
- Brainstorm with the team for creative process and provide inputs with detailed reports
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, blogs, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field / Post Graduate in Marketing in Management Institutions
- Familiarity with social media platforms and must possess good research skills
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially Copy writing skills
- Must have a passion for marketing and have understanding of the Real Estate Industry
- Updated on the current scenarios