2. This scheme is applicable only to current flat owners of ACME Ozone as on May 1, 2019.
3. To be eligible for participation in the Program, both the flat owner and nominee must be at least 18 years of age. ACME reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant in the Program at its sole discretion.
4. Flat owners can nominate a maximum of 3 (three) unique friends or family member(s) during the offer period.
5. Incomplete or incorrect information / details provided by flat owner will be deemed void and invalid
6. The flat-owner shall indicate to the nominee that they will be receiving calls and / or SMS from ACME pertaining to the scheme. The Nominee shall ensure to take due consent of the nominee prior to sharing the information and details (including his/her personal information).
7. Contact details shared of unrelated / unknown nominees by flat owners shall disqualify the nomination
8. The scheme will not be applicable in case the nominee, as per records of ACME Group, has already approached ACME Group in the past 120 days enquiring about the project.
9. In case a person is nominated by more than 1 flat owner, the entry received first shall be considered.
10. By participating in the Scheme, the Customer agrees to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
11. ACME Group reserves the right to amend/alter/modify/withdraw the scheme at any time during its validity without any prior intimation.
12. In case of any dispute, decision of ACME Group shall be final and binding on all parties.
13. Nominations can be received only by calling the below numbers or visiting https://acmehousing.com/referrals.php